Al Pal Corporation is dedicated to implementing projects which will improve:
The business is dedicated to achieving this end with sponsorship of the Atlas Monetary International Trust.
This will be achieved by the creation of new and rewarding business entities that provide for:
Al Pal Corporation and the Atlas Monetary International Trust are carrying out these programs worldwide with initiation in Puerto Rico, as well as six specific areas in California.
With the expansion of these programs and the improvement of the economies of the various countries, it is expected that the quality of life will be drastically improved, and the peaceful expansion of democracy worldwide will be promoted and encouraged. This will also aid in restoring global United States leadership and respect.
Consequently, as a result of these initiatives, Al Pal Corporation will become a world leader in freight material handing pallets and waste recycling.
Al Pal Corporation has three basic businesses, which are divergent in product and services but nevertheless convergent in the requirement for sophisticated data processing. These businesses are:
These business operations will be supported by a sophisticated data processing system, which will do the following:
ALUMINUM PALLET MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION
Al Pal Corporation will extrude aluminum forms from molten aluminum to be cut in appropriate sizes and welded together to form a pallet in standard size for industry use. The assembly of the pallets will be performed in two venues:
While the work lends itself to automation, Al Pal Corporation will maintain a system of labor intensive production where the low hourly wages associated and areas of high unemployment make it cost effective to perform manual fabrication.
Wherever the assembly is completed, each pallet will be assigned a bar code for worldwide tracking of location and utilization calling for the implementation of a sophisticated computer system as used by FedEx, DHL and UPS.
Did you know that Al Pal Corporation must install hundreds of thousands of 50 foot aluminum poles to support each and every solar panel that will connect all 800,000 miles of the national grid?
That is a lot of aluminum cans to process!
Al Pal Corporation has determined that the leasing of the pallets to freight forwarders and manufacturing companies is extremely cost effective, generating substantial profits for Al Pal Corporation amounting to 300% return on its investment per year. This grants the Company resources to conduct a humanitarian program for providing total healthcare coverage to all participants in the Atlas Triple Crown Investment Program, while leaving adequate profits for the Company to continuously expand its production of pallets. As of July 29, 2009, there are estimated to be approximately 32 billion pallets in use in the world at any given time. The aluminum pallets have a life expectancy of one year with 7 cycles per pallet per year before replacement. In contrast, wooden pallets have an average life of only 3 cycles.
Here is a worthwhile comparison between aluminum pallets and wood pallets:
• The industry uses over 3 billion new pallets per year at a cost of $15 to $20 each. A wood pallet has an average life of two trips. A carton pallet only serves for one trip. With wood pallets, count how many trees are destroyed each year, and the resulting damage to the ozone layer and it is very frightening indeed.
• Aluminum pallets are made out of recycled cans and discarded aluminum in a proprietary mixture with carbon that reinforces the compound and makes it exceedingly stronger. Aluminum pallets cannot be recycled or melted. They are only used and used and used some more.
• Aluminum pallets are not sold but rented at a cost of $25.00 per year. Under agreements with freight forwarders and leading companies within the transportation industry, pallets are returned to processing centers for redistribution.
• All aluminum pallets are numbered and identified and logged into the Al Pal Corporation Computer Network running Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Technology. Our Information Technology Department is hard at work building auto-locators, temperature alarms and UPC codes into the software.
• Aluminum pallets weigh far less than wood, and are more resistant (20 trips before recycling); are bacteria-free, resist weathering, freezing and are totally water resistant. Its atomic weight is 20, whereas wood is 50, thus saving all users on shipping offset rental costs.
• The production of aluminum pallets requires low cost electric power, obtained from solar energy supplied by its partner company, Ground Electric. The enterprise-sized plant which we will be occupying at the Roosevelt Roads Naval Station will generate up to 1,500 new jobs within the first three years, while the indirect effect including related transportation, supply and storage labor will well exceed 5,000 jobs.
Thus, the production will be expanded to fill the wood replacement market and serve the pipeline with aluminum replacements as they are systematically retired. This has created the need to have an aluminum recycling center, which will be established initially in Puerto Rico. Recycled material will be recovered at scrap aluminum market prices, which are sufficiently low to give Al Pal Corporation a major cost advantage in fabrication that contributes to the very high profit margins for the company. Recovery will be facilitated by the two-way use of cargo shipping containers. The program of shipping parts to communities seeking to create jobs locally will result in removal of the new parts and replacement with 50,000 pounds of aluminum scrap, which will be returned to Al Pal Corporation's manufacturing plants, where the scrap will be melted down and recast into aluminum parts for new pallets. This recovery and recycling program also aids the local communities by providing additional income to people bringing in the scrap.
The use of aluminum pallets has a complementary effect on shippers as well. The greater strength of the aluminum allows the shipper or user to increase the pallet load 25% for additional revenue for each shipment along with the lower initial cost of the pallet. Every one of these factors adds more revenue and profit for the shipper and creates a win/win situation for all concerned.
Al Pal Corporation's primary product is the aluminum pallet as shown in the following pictures. The pallet can be produced for less than $20 each. This is aided by the low cost of labor, the automation potential and the benefits of recycled aluminum discussed in this article.